How To Watch Movies On Sony Tv With Usb Help With The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-500 Digital Camera Please!?

Help with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-500 Digital Camera Please!? - how to watch movies on sony tv with usb

I have one of these as a gift from my mother for Christmas, I got it from amazon.com. Had I finally get the opportunity, and it actually has a video of my daughter. Now I can not understand how I save my computer. The handbook, which says instrustruction nothign class came. It also comes with some strings, you can connect your TV to watch movies on the increase, that does not work. Also
USB cable for connection to the computer, but when I try to popsup and the image on the screen to upload images and so, no video files found to download. Just do not uinderstand! The videos are still on my camera I see now I would like to put my computer to the family they e-mail! Can anyone help? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment